Heat Pipe Solar Collector
Solar keymark EN12976 certificate and SRCC model :
Solar working principle
1. The heat pipe series solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Some Main part drawing:
Heat Pipe (14*1700mm)
Both sides(Manifold lid )
Heat pipe solar collector installation showing: