Solar swimming pool heater 1.EPDM&NBR+PVC solar heater 2.UV resistant and aging resistant 3.have 10 years life-span
How dose system work?
1. Water is pumped from the spa or swimming pool through a multi tube solar collector,
2. The solar energy collected by the absorber is transferred to the water during its journey.
3. As the water passes through the solar collector it is warmed by the sun a
4. Then the heated water returned to the pool.
*Location and Time, Tools&Plumbing Requirements for system
1. Locaiont and Time for system
The solar collector shall be positioned facing sun as much as possible for a maximum efficiency.Idealy 30 deg.(above horizontal) facing south/east.
Position collector achieve a minimum of 6 hours of direct exposure to the sun every day will optimize performance. Larger systems can compensate in non ideal installations.
2. Tools&Fittings Requirements for system
Tool Required for system : Drill/Extruder Gun (for adhesive tubes)/Mini wallpaper roller/
Screw drivers/Hacksaw knife.
Fitting Required and optional accessories for system: Booster Pump/Solar Control
er/Non return valve.ect
*Our Advantages for system
- Solar Pool Heaters are eco friendly and produce clean energy and will not harm the environment. - Solar Pool Heating Systems can literally double the amount of time you can comfortably use your pool and adds real value to your pool and home.
- Solar Pool Heating can pay for itself in a very short period of time, depending on the system used and installation. - Solar Pool Heating Systems reduce your energy usage will give you real dollar savings every day. An average home can expect to save around $300* off their energy bills - year after year.
-Solar Panel roll is made from NBR+PVC,Which is virtually immune to ultraviolet radiation and ozone, highly resistant to pool chemicals and harsh climate,Recommendd minimum pool coverage is 75%
*Solar Pool Heater for system
The solar heating systems is supplied in 4 m² boxes and contains necess
-ary components to install solar collector to your roof,rack or Lawn.
The 4 m² boxes contains as follows:
(1) 8 pcs of solar panel roll, each length is 3m.
8 pcs of manifold pipe, on top and end side each is 4 pcs.
(2).2 pcs of end cap
(3). 2 pcs of reduciton connector
*Recommended minimum panel coverage is 75%*
Calculation Example: Rectangle Pool Meters 8m in length x 4m in width x
1.5m in average deepth coverage required. - Measure your pool i.e. 8m in length x 4m in width x 1.5m in deepth= Pool volume 48 m3 - Recommended minimum panel coverage is 75% = 36 m2 - Each pre-fixed is 1x4m2 =4m2,so you require 9 pcs of pre-fixed to cover a 48 m3 pool ; - Ideally Solar Panels should face in a southern position. - Direct sunlight for a minimum of 6 hours every day. - Larger systems can compensate non ideal installations.
Colors available(Don't forget to add 20% extra if using any colour than black)
Attaching To Roof for system
ROOF PLUMBING SCHEMES FOR system
Here are some typical roof plumbing configurations for conventional orientation. Remember to slopeeverything to allow water to drain from the bottom headers of the solar panels as well as the piping on theroof. On sideways installations you don't have to do that. The tubing can freeze solid with water in it andthe air doesn't get trapped in the upper corner like it can on conventionally oriented systems as shownbelow. The roof line is a horizontal line on the roof. In other words tilt everything so the piping andbottom headers will drain by gravity. Co-incidentally that means the top headers will allow air to rise upand out of them naturally.
@ Installation Overview for system
@ 3-Way Control Valve
@ High Pressure Solution
As to solar pool heater mat, the working pressure is 1-2bar will be ok.