Heat Pipe Home Solar Thermal Collector
Solar Thermal Collector Characteristics
1. Water is rapidly heated by the heat pipe.
2. There is no water in the vacuum tube, so the tube will not break in winter.
3. The small size of the collector allows for versatile architectonic integration.
4. Collector can be combined with existing pipeline.
5. The collector can operate even in case of a broken tube. A single tube can, if necessary, be exchanged without interruption of the heating cycle.
Solar Thermal Collector Material
Following passage: High quality red copper (TU1),1.2mm thickness
Our Chest: Aluminum alloy
Heat insulation layer: Rock wool, 50mm thickness
Bracket: Aluminum Alloy, 1.8mm thickness
Working Temperature: 99 Celsius degree
Working pressure: 1.0Mpa (10 bars)
Color: Metal gray, Coffee brown,Shinning black
Warranty: 5 years for the full system/15 years for vacuum tube
Solar Vacuum Tube
Daily Output( 50-90 oC )
Loading Qty / sets
size / mm
Φ58 X 1800
Solar Thermal Collector Remark
1. Heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector
2. Manifold connection:22mm
3. Test Pressure(Pa):1Mpa
4. Max. service temperature(degree):95
5. Max. stagnation Temperature(degree):200.3
6. Flow range recommendation:50-150L/m2h
7. Min. collector angle(degree):15
8. Max. collector angle(degree):75